Actually, the title is inaccurate. This guide also works for the weeks approaching finals.
1. Check out 5 or 6 books from the library. Fiction only, and nothing that will ever appear on your syllabi.
2. Play endless levels of *insert game here*
3. Check Facebook. And again.
4. Scroll through the geek and humor boards on Pinterest. Refresh. Repeat.
5. Write a blog post.
6. Chocolate. Always applicable. Preferably Reese’s.
7. Attend brilliant production of Little Women – The Musical. Cry. Feel sappy.
8. Listen to Little Women soundtrack. Repeat.
9. Make snowflakes to hang everywhere. It is impossible to make too many.
10. If you go to any school other than mine, watch your favorite tv shows. All of them. Rewatch.
12. Panic about your grades. Refresh the grade reports hourly in hopes that your teachers have posted the grade for that project.
There you have it! A fool-proof guide to coping with the end of school. Let me know how it works out for you. 😉