(More interesting/intellectual stuff coming when I finish editing my final projects. I question the sanity in attending grad school.)
- Listen to “The Last Goodbye” 6 times (and counting).
- Plan the next possible LOTR/Hobbit movie marathon with my sister — probably 2017. Maybe.
- Have a happy heart attack when a dog walked into my office. (YES, A DOG JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR INTO MY OFFICE.* We don’t normally have dogs.)
- Pet said dog for 15 minutes.
- Contemplate dognapping.
- Listen to “I See Fire” 4 times.
- Spend entire morning at work typing with my penguin mittens (because they have fingerless gloves). I’m really good at convincing people that I’m a real adult.
- Run 1 mile.
- Feel like dying.
- Make lists to procrastinate on school projects.
- Refresh Twitter 27 billion times. (Guys, TWITTER. There are authors and they talk to each other and it’s like a window to the lives of celebrities. Yes, authors are celebrities.)
So, what did you do with your life today? Also, I need song suggestions, clearly.
*The dog was accompanied by people. I just didn’t originally see them. And let’s be real, they’re not important to this story.