Well, I missed February’s recap, so we need to catch up a lot. It’s been a good reading year!
As a reminder, here are my goals:
- Total: 150
- Pages: 60,000
- 40 non-fiction
- 10 classics
- 10 translations
- 22 books from my TBR list (my current list is at 52, and that’s a pretty limited list)
- 50 book reviews
(see this post for more details)
Here are the totals from the end of March:
- 46 books
- Pages: 15596 (I learned fancy Excel sums to get this number. Be proud!)
- 11 non-fiction
- 3 book reviews
I’m really happy with my reading so far! I’m ahead on my book totals, which include a lot of TBR catch up and NetGalley reviews. As you can see, I’ve been in the mood for nonfiction, so that metric is moving along just fine. I’ve read really good books in the past two months, including:
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (They just announced the title of book 3: Obsidio!)
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis (I desperately need to write a review of this astonishing book)
- Marathoning for Mortals by John Bingham & Jenny Hadfield
April is already shaping up to be another good reading month–I just need to get better at posting reviews and updates!
How is your reading going? Are you on track with your goals? Do you have reading whims? If so, what are they pushing you toward right now?