Here’s a week’s worth of interesting articles, sorta themed, but not really.
- Why Creatives Should Have Side Projects & Hobbies. If you’re wondering, this blog is one of several side projects for me. Yay that I did something right! How do you delineate side projects from hobbies? Do you have time for either?
- 10 Unusual Ways to Make Your To-Do List Doable. I’m obsessed with to-do lists. I have lists for my home, this blog, books to read, games to play, my husband’s YouTube channel, and my family. And I just keep creating more.
- Career Advice for Millennials. Not that different from career advice for anyone else, but still good advice.
- Skip your kids’ games! This article makes me so happy. I’m very anti-helicopter parenting. So yeah. Skip your kid’s baseball practice and nap instead. He won’t have psychological problems, promise. (In all fairness, I think this idea should be taken with a grain of salt. But the concept is spot-on.)
- Free contraceptives — good? Free contraceptives have cut Colorado’s teenage pregnancies and abortions almost in half. Although I’m saddened that free contraceptives are even necessary, I can’t be sad about a measure that reduces abortions.